Friday, October 2, 2009

What can i say?

Dear Diary,
God is hard to be witout him. I saw what he posted on myspace and well it made my heart beat so quick. I was scared and nervous. I mean, its nervewrecking, but he decided it so, monkeywuv gots to take her love somewhere else. Theres nothing i can do, if he wants me back, he knows where to find me right? Some times, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I love him and always will, its just that for right now, it thinks its best if we cool it. Give each other time to think and analyze everything that has happened and will happen.
Aside for boy issues, I spend the whole day in the hospital. My uncle got sick again, and well there was a lot of blood involved. God, i was suprised and i didnt txt him for comfort, i stuck to my decision. Yay for me?? Im side tracking again....please forgive me. My uncle is admitted to the ICU for the next three days, its gonna be hard so i have lots headed my way.
So i have decided im gonna start working. Its gonna be hard since i have never had a job before...he he.... but me need cash!!! PRONTO!!! Dont know how or where or when, but i have my mind made up and im gonna do it... Wish Me Luck!!
Bunches of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment