Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pains and Aches

Dear Diary,
I don't like being sick. Its awful. My body hurts. It hurt even worse when i cough. I feel without energy all down and out. I had fever just for one day. It was hell. My head hurt, i couldn't see straight, my eyes burned, typical fever symptoms. Now its the damn cough. My inside shudder when i'm going to have a cough attack. Its awful and extremely painful.
I came to a conclusion yesterday when i was with my mother. I started thinking of all the things that my ex did to me that hurt me and well it was a long list. So remembering that actually helped me a lot. Today i woke up with a new sense of purpose. I don't have him, but i may have some sort of resentment and anger towards him. I know its bad, and i got to clean my feelings. Dont know how im gonna do it, but i have to.
Sincerely yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment