Thursday, October 1, 2009

October already...

Dear Diary,
Can you believe it? Its October already, seems that time flies by so quick. Halloween is in exactly 30 days...scary huh? What can i say apart that i couldnt help it but i broke down last night. I was doing so perfectly, but when i was taking a shower, I missed him so much and the next thing i new i was crying. Before i fell asleep, i kept thinking about him and broke down again. Today i woke up and my eyes are puffy, they hurt, dont ask, but i had a dream last night that brought my hopes up again. Dont tell anyone but something my dreams can fortell the future. It was about him and everything was perfect, all im waiting on time. Patience is a virtue, or so they say. But, its hard trying to assimilate to being alone. Its not that i cant be with someone else its that i dont want to at this point. I just want to heal completely and then try to find someone. But for now i know im best off alone. Im being strong to move on and i know im going to keep having these episodes of sadness every once in a while. I want him, but for now i have to figure out what i want in life too. If he wants to talk to me, then he is welcome. But i dont think its my job to start talking to him. He ended it, so if he wants something from me then, he should be a man and face up to it.
Lovingly mine,

No comments:

Post a Comment