Friday, June 19, 2009

Ups and Downs

Dear Diary,
As you know my uncle is really sick, I am extremely sad seeing my family cry. I personally haven't see him because i have to take care of my siblings. I'm scared because he has been sedated for more than 24 hours...almost 48 hours. Apparently he has anemia and cirrhosis. He doesn't qualify for more a liver and well i think its unfair. I have faith he is going to get better but apart from that I'm scared for the worse.

Forgetting about the bad things, i went to go see "The Proposal" it was the most funniest movie I have seen so far. Its worth it! I went to Del Amo Mall, that mall is huge. I love it though. Its like female wonderland..lol..oh and tomorrow I'm going to get my dress for my boyfriends graduation!!! I'm so excited!!!


Bunches of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment