Wednesday, June 10, 2009

R.I.P Ginger 6-10-09

Dear Diary,
Out of all the worse months of the month, June is the least of my favorites. Today around 4:30 pm i was taking care of the little chicks i had. I have to make sure they stretch their legs and roam around and have their fun. When i was going to put them away, and i just turned my attention from them just one second, a cat comes and eats Ginger. I screamed and my whole family came out but by then she was long gone. I cried like a baby so hard and it hurt me so much because i saw Ginger hang from the mouth of the cat lifeless... I know its the cycle of life, but when you get attached to an animal you are raising, its really hard. It hit my family hard and well it was me who felt it harder because they were mine. So no good news, just bad. I miss Ginger a lot and poor Chewbakca is looking for his friend...sniff sniff....so for today that's all....

No comments:

Post a Comment