Monday, June 1, 2009

High School Drama

Dear Diary,

High school is pure drama. Everyone knows it, and this goes for slackers and honor students. Every where you go, drama, drama and more drama. First off, i hope you all enjoy this but at this point i just can look back and just laugh about all this, but when i was happening i was nearly pulling my hair out from all the drama. It all started when i met my ex-boyfriend BM (for privacy issues). So BM was not the hottest guy out there and he was on the chunky side but what attracted me to him was his prankster attitude. When we first started "dating" some other girl AL was also trying to be with him. It was a mess by trying to outshine the other. In the end i won...ha ha....lol....and our "anniversary" was April 1st, funny huh? Well guys will be guys and he ended cheating on me about 2 months in the relationship. This is where all the drama begins. My best friend at that time CL knew about this and she didn't tell me, her excuse was that it was none of her business, what a great friend she was huh? When i confronted BM he denied everything to me he claimed that he was loyal, yet i heard him tell AL that i had just found out about their relationship. This is where I'm gonna stop for tonight wait for tomorrow to tell you more.
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment