Thursday, June 11, 2009

Story Time!

Dear Diary,
Its been a long day and I'm proud to say that today i worked out. It felt so good because i can feel my muscles worked out. It makes me feel great about myself because i know that when i go buy my dress for my boyfriend's graduation i will feel good about myself. Somehow working out makes my self esteem go up. Well i want to catch up my story of my first high school drama.

So them I confronted him (BM) and said to him that it was over. He begged to take him back and i did. Up to this day i don't know whether i took him back because i wanted to be with him, or because i felt sorry for him, or because i didn't want AL to have him. Yet, i was never actually ever committed to him. I ended up cheating on him my SP. But SP never meant anything to me.

After couple of months of fighting and arguing i was giving up in a almost 9 month relationship. Then on January 6, 2006 (my sisters b-day) i met the love of my life, my current boyfriend VA. Now that is caused another complication, and it will be another story for another day.


XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment