Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Day!

Dear Diary,
Today was a long day. I got new chicks! I'm so excited because, as you guys all know Ginger..R.I.P..died because of a damn cat. Now i have 3 more. One is named Leopard, because he looks like a white leopard, Tiger, also he likes like a tiger, and Ginger 2 in memory of Ginger. So i will have a picture of them soon. As soon as i remember to take a picture. I went shopping today for clothes and just bought a new "bag" its more like a semi tote. My boyfriend, cousin, and mom where like you already have enough of bags why did you buy another one? I just needed to have one and i got it... Its green with a leafy decorations all over. Oh i almost forgot i have been working out for 3 days in a row!

When i met my boyfriend VA, i nearly melted. I had heard BM and the other peeps i kicked it with talking and always mentioning VA a lot. I always wondered who on earth could be the famous VA. When i met him i was mesmerized. He was tall, in shape, light colored eyes, has the cutest dimples, and he has light brown hair. I was a sophomore and at that time he was a senior. The first thing i said was, "So this is the famous VA huh?" He just laughed. We connected since that moment. take into consideration that i was still BM and I'm flirting with VA all the way. I mean who wouldn't? Senior with a car , money and he was hot. Who could resist? So it got to the point where i couldn't keep my feelings and i had to tell him.

The day before i told him to pick me up near the school and he did. I wanted to be alone with him inside his car but he took me to his house. I hesitated but then i went. When he kissed me i was in heaven. It was incredible, i didnt think i could feel like i did. So then i saw the time and i knew i had to go to school, i was not ready to be with him and make myself look easy. So he took me to school and when i checked my phone i had about 5 missed calls from BM. So he was smart suggesting that i should go in first and he was going to be back later. This will be all for now, i will continue it later.

XOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment