Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally!

Dear Diary,
I finally figured out all these emotions that are attacking me. Since Tuesday I have started running and that has helped me a lot to relieve all this stress and emotions that i have stored up. I finally started to admit to my self that i did the right thing letting my ex go. Realizing this has helped me alot because I'm starting to forget, but forgiving is process i don't want to think about right now. I think that feeling my body changing to a beautiful form is helping alot lol. I feel my curves coming back again and I'm loving myself more and more each day. I know that for summer my body will be my kind perfect. I'm so excited. I'm also excited about my online buddy, I think he's helping me move on. It might be mild flirting but its something i come to enjoy and look forward to. Feelings? Crush maybe but i don't physically know him, so I'm hesitating. But I'm scared of having this crush grow bigger. Yeah im looking at the heart instead of beauty, but thats what scares me. A LOT! But time will tell, lets see what happens lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment