Friday, May 29, 2009

Today

Have you ever been bored, extremely bored and had nothing to do and started chatting at a random chat site and were extremely surprised of what people talk about? Yeah, that happened to me today...it was weird but hey i survived...lol...So like i was saying when i started out middle school it was crazy, new classes, new people, and tons of homework, i was in honors and had to deal with a little more. Anyways my first "boyfriend" was at the age of 13 and so was my first kiss...if i could change that kiss i would...i know that first kisses are supposed to be memorable but trust me this one gave me nightmares. It was not like i expected it to be. I thought i was going to be gobbled down alive. Its sad but true. So middle school was 5 bfs (lol) in one year which was 8th grade...but i mean i was young so the "relationships" ranged from between 2 weeks to 3 months. Oh well i was young...

No comments:

Post a Comment