Sunday, May 31, 2009

OMG!!

Dear Diary,
You wont believe it but today i saw for the first time the official New Moon Trailer. Im so excited. The movie is set to be released on November 20, 2009. I am huge Twilight Saga Fan. I was so excited when Summit Entertainment annouced that they were going to do Twilight. I just cant wait until it comes out, its going to be good. Im not going to spoil it for people that havent read twilight, but trust me, I cried when i read the book, so it wont be a suprise to me when i cry in the theaters.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there!! You're using JS-kit! Awesome! :) Anyways, thanks for checking out my blog and thanks for the review on blog catalog! All I can say is, layouts are important to make your blog more noticeable..

    Here's a link for free awesome templates.. http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/02/101-excellent-blogger-xml-templates.html

    i bought mine but only after blogging for a year.. so there's no need to buy a template right away!

    And comment comment and comment.. that's an awesome way to get traffic in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you that was a real help, i will do that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also.. you can add commentluv on the settings of your JS-Kit so JS can track
    down the last blog post of your visitor who fill in their website details!
    :-)
    _____

    ReplyDelete