Friday, May 29, 2009

Quick Facts

Dear Diary,

I am currently 19 yrs old, my fav. color is green, not the dark green, but the aqua, light green kinda green...lol...i also like pink, black....hmmm i think that it. My favorite fruit has to be watermelon. I just cant get enough of it. I could eat it for weeks maybe years and i would not get tired of it. Anyways, i am the oldest of 4, sucks to be me huh? lol, but it has its benefits. I am currently loving life to the fullest but before i got here i was miserable, it was the dark epoch for me. I will explain don't worry. So I grew up near downtown Los Angeles (LA), California (CA). Where i grew up it was kind of chaotic. It wasn't so much the violence because you rarely saw that, but it was the loneliness of the place. Now if you go to Downtown LA i wish you good luck...lol....anyways, my childhood was alright i cant complain. I was an angel and innocent... Until i got to middle school is when i changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment