Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Its been awhile...

I tend to say its been a while huh? lol
So what i havent told you was I got engaged on January 16. And hmmm i was supposed to get married on  February 13, but since my uncle died we had to postpone the wedding. So we decided for May 29. Yet things happened. Ok let me explain its very complicated so try to keep up.
1. As you know my "fiancee's" mother doesnt like me so my "fiancee" didnt tell her about the wedding
2. My "fiancee" has a "lack of money" so it was supposed to be a small wedding
3. I started noticing a strange behavior from my boyfriend and trust me i had all these doubts running through my mind. Ok im going to give him the benefit of the doubt, my "fiancee" works for a business company, hes like a tax accountant, so busy season is here. His behavior included that when he came from work he was tired, sleepy, and his head was hurting. I wondered if he was cheating, but like all guys they say no. He keep this behavior for about 2 weeks and well i was curious. I didnt talk to him for  like nothing he literaly was avoiding me, excluding me, and didnt want to talk to me. I just didnt know what to do, or better yet what was the right thing to do.

So on Monday March 1, i receive his call. The whole day i had butterflies in my tummy so i had a premonition something was going on. So he calls and tell me that he wedding is off. I was like "What?!? are you serious?!?!" His excuse againg he said he had a lack of fund. BS!! if you tell me. I know for a fact that he told his mother and she convinced him to break things off. I was hurt, devastated, i cant explain how i feel, shattered, too many feelings. So oviously, he didnt want to end things, he still wanted to be with me until he was "ready". I didnt know so i was confused for about a week.

On Sunday March 7, I had made up my mind, since all through out the week his behavior didnt change. He was still avoiding me and well ignoring me. So i called him. I had my mind straight. It hurt to end things with him but i know i did the right thing. He just kept hurting me and this was the last strike. Up today, i dont know whether to be relieved or sad. I think it has to do with the fact that i was fed up with his attitude towards me that i decided to end things. I cried on Sunday but no more.

My opinion on all this is the fact that things happen for a reason. I mean I know that its 4 years down the drain but how could he do this to me. I still dont understand and im pretty sure he had someone else, its hard to admit it but i know its true, now im single, but saying single doesnt hurt like it did before. I think it has to do with the fact that i finally understood that this relationship was going no where with him being confused. Im no cruel to ask him to choose between him and his mother.

So yeah all that just in March, and we are barely starting , crazy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment