Monday, March 29, 2010

Full Moon Tonight

Dear Moon,
Today the world is seeing you full again. If you believe in wiccan methods, it means the end, or better known as the phase of the moon where you commit to lose something. For example, commit to lose weight, commit to end a nail eating habit, or in my case commit to forgetting him. Moon, today i found out that like i said before that he was cheating on me. I know have confirmed it. I could not believe it when i saw it with my own eyes. At the moment i was with my mother, it took all my guts not to start crying. It was extremely painful. Yet when i went to my room, i cried. Cried because i was a fool, cried because a mother is always right. At the moment it might seem that they are trying to cause us pain but in reality mother always knows best. Cried because he did not loved me and i was a fool to believe he did. It has not even been a month that we broke up our engagement and he is already playing his games with another girl. Like the saying says, far away love only brings sadness.
Exactly how much can a heart handle so much pain? I wonder exactly where did i go wrong, but it wasnt me. I know that and i dont blame my heart, i know for a fact. After what i found out, i would understand that i would hate him, but i dont. It just made me realize my mistake of thinking he will come back. Actually, it made up my mind to forget him. The love that i have for him is there but the flame is frozen under a ton of ice that i build around it. For it to even get the slightest crack, i have to make it.
Now, i know that its easier to begin when you're not dragging around the past. My past is frozen and hidden in the back of my mind, to the very far back of my mind. I have to keep my head high, move forward and forget and learn to forgive him. I wish him the best, but I have made up my mind. Whatever happens happens, but if he decides to come back, he is in for one hell of a ride. Like the saying says, if he wants war, he will get war.

No comments:

Post a Comment