Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time Flies...

Dear Diary,
Can you believe it? It is already July. The seventh month of the year. It seems like just yesterday it was January. Last year around this time it was drama and pain, but that's a story for some other day not now. I'm happy and don't want to ruin it with melancholy. But i will tell you soon, so dont worry. Anyways, I saw the boyfriend today. Had so much fun, but all the passion and emotion its hard to contain all the love towards each other. I love him. I dont know what i would do with out him. Hes just everything i have ever hoped for in a guy. Dont get me wrong, we have had our ups and downs. 3 years and 5 months is a long time and alot can happen during that time. I dont regret anything that happened because as the cliche goes, "Everything happens for a reason"...I believe that everything we went through made us the couple we are now, full of love, happiness, trust, loyalty and honesty.
Bunches of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment