Monday, July 13, 2009

Long Weekend...

Dear Diary,
I apologize for not writing sooner but i have had an extremely busy week and weekend. First off, i want to say im committing to losing weight!! Finally huh? Well we got a treadmill and i know can lose the weight. Secondly, i went dancing this friday night and i dont regret it for the world. On Saturday i had to work as a caterer. The job was extremely hard. I personally served food to about 400+ people on saturday all by my self. But hey the pay was worth it. Yesterday and today the boyfriend came over and well i had no time left for myself, until right now. So here i am.
Ok, maybe im wrong about this, but couple of days ago, i was on "youtube" and i saw some vids about latina chicks dancing reggaeton. If you dont know what that is, its a type of music genre. I might be wrong, but i think that a lot of latinas show how they can show off their body for perverts to watch. I think that they are degrating themselves for no reason whatsoever. Its my opinion and you might disagree. So tell me what you think.
Bunches of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment